Order Mahmood 500 World's longest premium basmati rice and We will delivery at your home FREE! & There is No minimum order required!
We are giving FREE delivery at your home in UAE and there is No minimum order required. So just Enjoy ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 and Mahmood 500 Premium Basmati Rice.
For Rice1 kg Mahmood 500 basmati rice 1 inch cinnamon stick 4 green cardamom 1 black cardamom 2 bay leaves 1 star anise 1 tsp cumin seeds 4 cloves salt- to taste food color- of your choice water- to boil the rice
For Chicken1 kg chicken, cleaned and washed 2 large onion 2 large tomato 250 g curd/yogurt 1 cup ginger-garlic paste 2 tsp red chili powder 1/2 tsp turmeric powder 2 tbsp coriander powder salt- to taste 2 tsp garam masala powder 1 tsp cumin powder 1 tsp black pepper powder 4 tbsp oil
For Layering2 tsp garam masala powder 2 tbsp ghee/clarified butter biryani essence (optional)
- Boil the water.
- Add all the spices mentioned in Rice section.
- Add rice and cook on high flame till one-third partly cooked.
- Rinse and keep aside.
- In another pan, heat the oil.
- Slice the onion julienne and fry till golden brown.
- Add tomatoes cut into julienne shapes or you can also make its paste while grinding ginger-garlic
- Now, add ginger-garlic paste and saute on high flame. Add little water if sticking to the pan.
- Then,add all the powdered spices mentioned in Chicken section.
- Cook on low flame till the raw smell goes.
- Add yogurt and chicken. Cook on low flame till chicken is half done.
- When partially done, remove from the flame.
- In a deep and large vessel, Add a little oil and spread evenly.
- Add half the chicken.
- Now add half the rice on top of it and sprinkle some garam masala powder over it.
- Then again spread a layer of all the remaining chicken.
- Again layer it with rice and sprinkle some garam masala over it and add ghee on top of it.
- Sprinkle few drops of biryani essence.
- And seal the lid very tightly so that no aroma goes away.
- Put a pan or tawa on the gas on low flame, Put the biryani vessel onto the tawa or pan and cook for 30-40 min.
- Serve hot with coriander chutney, salad or raita.
Mahmood 500 world's longest premium basmati rice reviewed by renowned food blogger and Chef Diana. stay tuned For more fantastic recipes.
Ingredients: 1 cinnamon stick 4 cloves 4 cardamom pods 3 red chilies 1 tsp peppercorns 1 onion, finely chopped 1 tomato, chopped 1/4 tsp turmeric 12 green-lipped mussels, or 24 regular mussels, shelled 230g of Mahmood 500 Basmati Rice 490ml of water salt, to taste coriander 1 tbsp of oil
Method: 1. To begin, heat oil in a pan. Add the cinnamon, cloves, cardamom pods, chilies, and peppercorns and fry for 1 minute. Add the onion and fry until golden-brown 1 tbsp of oil 1 cinnamon stick 4 cloves 4 cardamom pods 3 red chilies 1 tsp peppercorns 1 onion, finely chopped 2. Stir in the tomatoes, a generous pinch of salt and the turmeric. Cook for a further 7–10 minutes. Add the mussels and allow to cook through 12 green-lipped mussels, or 24 regular mussels 1/4 tsp turmeric salt, to taste 1 tomato, chopped 3. Add the rice and water to the pan and leave to cook with a lid on until the rice is tender. Serve immediately with some fresh coriander 490ml of water 230g of Mahmood 500 Basmati Rice coriander
How It Feels When You Work In A New Place, With New People And That Feeling Makes You Feel Homesick. Well, Then Moms Have Always The Best Idea !! Mahmood 500 Premium Basmati Rice is the Finest Rice And Can Be Used In Preparing Any Variety Of Food. Appreciated For Rich Taste And Pure quality, Ideal For All Types Of Biryani Dishes And Will Bring The Rich Cuisine Of The Royal Kitchens To Your Table.